1 SEP 2021

So I went and asked if a store is hiring. Obviously they are, but I wanted to work part time. They scheduled an interview on the day after and I got the job.

I was extremely anxious that morning, and surprisingly not so much before the interview. 

When I arrived at the store they told me they would get in touch and I gave them my phone number. When they called, I was at work. I watched them hang up and called again. 

Gathering all the courage in my life to pick up. They told me to come in the next day.

That night, I was so close to giving up completely and actually wanted to kill myself so that I don't have to go to the interview.

I was so convinced that nobody would want to hire me and whatever job I get, they would find out how not capable I am.

In fact, there was a lot of interviews that I haven't showed up to.

There was so much anxiety. My hair, blue and long. My ears and eyebrows, with so many piercings. Me, shy and awkward, getting the most simple of things wrong all the time.

"I will leave it to tomorrow's self as today's self doesn't want to bother thinking about it." That's what I said that night.

On a lot of medications and after a lot of sleep, I felt better. And came to the interview.

Before I know it they told me I will be working there starting from next week.

The manager seemed to be a nice person. I don't need to justify myself much, which was my greatest fear.

What motivated me to get another part time job is more money to buy perfume. The job I have at the moment was... it wasn't going to afford a lot of expensive water in a bottle.

I promised myself a bottle of Dzing! if I got hired. I placed the order, and spent my evening searching for new perfumes to sniff. 

Good day, a good day indeed.